- Build Quality
- Image Quality
- Sound Quality
At the end of the day, the KDLINKS R100 provides a full set of features in a rather unique form-factor that will look like a factory install in any car. The included safety features will make driving and insurance claims a much less stressful experience and given the small price of the R100, it is definitely worth it for a dual dash cam setup.
User Review( votes)
KDLINKS R100 Ultra HD Dash Cam 1296P Front + 1080P Rear 280° Wide Angle Anti-Glare Rearview Mirror Dual Lens Dash Cam.
The KDLINKS R100 Ultra HD Dash Cam has a number of modern solutions, useful for all drivers. The dashcam starts recording immediately after turning on the ignition. It has a night mode ensuring high-quality recordings also in poor lighting conditions. The WDR system will make no detail escapes high-quality R100 dash camera lenses.
The KDLINKS R100 Ultra HD Dash Cam records Full HD videos in 1296P at 30 fps with H.264 and full HD (1920*1080P) from the rear camera! The use of six-glass lenses and an extremely sensitive sensor ensure excellent quality. As a result, the video quality is very detailed and smooth.
Advanced Parking Mode
Unique AUTO-OFF feature: Useful for some cars that always supply power to its cigarette lighter port, you do not have to manually turn off your R100 Dash Cam each time you turn your car off. When the R100 detects any movement, it will start recording for a short period of time (Require constant power supplied).
Why Choose KDLINKS R100 Ultra HD Dash Cam
* Unique AUTO-OFF feature and Advanced Parking Mode
* Front (140°) & rear (140°) in super wide angle
* Rear Camera can record 1080P HD quality video, not normal VGA low resolution or 720P.
* Premium real HD quality video 1296P + 1080P for day and night use
* Super Large 800mah battery can last longer without power input
* High quality IPS screen is much better than other normal TN screens
* Support 64/128GB card (most other models can only support up to 32GB card)
* Quick-response support team provides worry-free solutions
* We care about our customers!
Emergency Lock Button & Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can lock the current video file for you.