Do you have any old 3.5″ SATA hard drives? This unit allows you to power them as if it was an external HDD. Simple to use, elegant to look at. It will let you transfer old files into your new computer before disposing safely of the drive. Highly recommended.
User Review( votes)
EAXER HDD External Enclosure USB 3.0 to 3.5″ SATA HDD and SSD Drives
EAXER HDD External Enclosure USB 3.0 to SATA III HDD Lay-Flat Docking Station support Direct Insertion or Easily Change of 3.5″ internal SATA Hard drive. It offers an easier solution for connecting your PC with external HDDs or SSDs than ever before. Although it will fit a 2.5″ SATA drive, because it can also house a 3.5″ drive, we recommend other housing for the 2.5″ drives unless you have both 3.5″ and 2.5″ and want to hot swap.
NOTE: This will not work with IDE drives of any kind. Please ensure your drive is SATA.
Tips for cooling down and protect your hard drive in high load use
Use the enclosure in a cool & ventilated place
Leave the upper case UNCOVER for better cooling during high load use
Turn off the enclosure if not using (Press the power button for 3 seconds)
– Supports all 3.5″ SATA I, SATA II and SATA III Hard Disk Drive (HDD) or Solid State Drive (SSD).
– On/Off power switch. (Long press 3 seconds to turn off the enclosure)
– The LED light on the top indicates Power and Activity status. Material: Made from ABS plastic
– Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed. Support UASP Transfer Protocol
– Backward compatible with USB 1.1, USB1.0 & USB 2.0.
– Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps w/USB 3.0
1x USB 3.0 3.5 Inch HDD External Enclosure
1x 12V/2A US Power Adapter
1x USB 3.0 Data Cable
One-Year limited warranty; and Lifetime tech support
Warning: Enclosure has independent Power Supply, needs to be turned off manually.
Looking for alternative 3.5″ HDD cases that better suit your needs? Check out our 3.5″ HDD housings page for more in-depth reviews.