- Build Quality
This unit will become your life saviour. You can pretty much plug any drive to it and it will work. We have tested all ports and they work. This will allow you to transfer any old files, whatever the type of HDD, into your new system. This is probably a must-have in any household. Highly recommended!
User Review( votes)
Sabrent USB3 SATA/IDE 2.5/3.5/5.25inch HDD Converter
With the Sabrent USB3 SATA/IDE Converter you can connect any 2.5″ or 3.5″ Serial ATA/SATA Hard Drive, solid state drive (SSD), or desktop 5.25″ CD/DVD-R/RW externally to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port. The Sabrent USB SATA Adapter is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Transfer data quickly and easily through USB 3.0 at speeds of up to 5Gbps and 52X CR-ROM speeds. Installation is simple and driverless, so this is a perfect solution for data transfers or data backup. Simply Plug-and-Play via USB and you are ready to go!
- Supports Standard Desktop 3.5″ SATA Hard Drives.
- Supports Standard Notebook 2.5″ SATA Hard Drives.
- LED lights indicate Power and Activity status.
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
- Reverse compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1.
- Available USB 2.0 port on the computer.
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- MAC: OS X
Looking for alternative 3.5″ HDD cases that better suit your needs? Check out our 3.5″ HDD housings page for more in-depth reviews.