- Build Quality
This hub is probably the best pick in its class for your money if you are looking for a well built 4 port USB hub. This hub is cross-compatible, meaning that it will work on both Mac and PC. This hub is one of the few hubs in this price category that uses USB 3.0, which is twice as fast as USB 2.0 which many ugly hubs in this price category have. The USB 3.0, unlike the 2.0, allows the port to have a fast two-way data/power transfer giving the ability for devices to charge.
User Review( votes)
HooToo USB 3.1 Type C Hub
This Aluminum HooToo USB 3.1 Type-C Adapter offers a type-C charging port with 100W Power Delivery Specification, HDMI 4K output, 3 x USB 3.0 ports and an SD card slot for simultaneous charging of the latest USB C laptop. Plug-n-play, Hot Swap, Aluminum Alloy Construction.
- Instant Expansion: USB-C Hub with 100W PD charging port, 4K Ultra HD HDMI Port, 3 x USB 3.0 Ports, 5Gpbs SD Card Slot
- 100W PD Power Delivery: Charging your MacBook or other type-C port devices while connecting multiple peripherals and transferring data
- 4K Ultra HD Video: Mirror or extend your screen with USB C Hub HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD or Full HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitor or projector
- USB 3.0 Ports: Allow you to connect keyboard, mouse, thumb drive to MacBook or other Type-C devices, and access files from SD card reader USB 3.0 Ports: Allow you to connect keyboard, mouse and USB-A peripheral to MacBook or other Type-C devices, and access files from SD card reader
- Mac-Style Design: 2.5D unibody aluminium alloy exterior, ionized finish, reinforced TPE cable coating, and Mac-style LED activity indicator. EMI protection to prevent interference with wireless devices
USB ports do not charge iPad or other tablets.
Supports multiple flash drives, but can only support one external hard drive at any time due to the power requirements. We recommend using your original manufacturer charger adapters and cables to charge via the Type-C port. Please make sure the Type C port of your laptop or phone supports PD (Power Delivery) and DP (Display Port).