- Build Quality
This Adapter is extremely simple and effective! We tested it downloading date from a drone’s mini SD cards and this adapter, as advertised, allowed us to upload all photos and videos directly to our phone. It is ideal if you go on a trip or a holiday as you don’t need to carry an external drive with you, you can just use your phone as storage. It is reliable and consistent and we can recommend it highly.
User Review( votes)
UPSTONE CF Card Reader 5 in 1 for iPhone/iPad/iPad pro
The UPSTONE CF Card Reader 5-in-1 CF/SD/TF/USB 3.0/Charging card reader. It is designed to solve the tedious steps of transferring digital camera photos to devices with the help of computer and card readers. It will convert your phone into an external hard drive to use during holidays or trips. In effect rendering the need for an external HDD a thing of the past.
- Import the photos in the digital camera into the devices in one step through the adapter’s USB socket and digital camera data cable. No need to use the computer and other card readers to transfer the photos repeatedly;
- Multi-card opening, compatible with the type of card used in the market for digital cameras, rejecting the trouble of a card reader.
- Hot-swap accessories, no need to install APP, automatically identify the device and jump to the photo folder.
- Solve the problem that some devices can not charge and read photos at the same time.
- The USB port has a strict current limit on USB peripheral device. Make sure that the working current of the accessory is less than or equal to 100mA, otherwise, the device will pop up.
- When importing photos, it will be helpful to rename and place photos in accordance with the “File Naming Rules”
- “Memory Card – DCIM-100CA NO N – Photo and Video” folder.
- The charging port can be used simultaneously with any of the three bayonet-connected USB sockets. Only one of the four card reading interfaces can be used at once. It is not possible to insert two cards at the same time or use them simultaneously with the USB female socket;