- Build Quality
The Char-Broil Signature 530 gas grill is incredibly easy to clean. The removable grease pan and grease tray can be accessed from the front of the grill with ease. Porcelain-coated steel construction adds to the ease of cleaning as well as it prevents grease and grime from sticking. In this price range and for a gas grill that has all the important features without things you may never use, the Signature 530 Series gas grill should be your choice. Highly recommended.
User Review( votes)
Char-Broil Signature 530 4-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill Barbecue
The Char-Broil Signature 530 Series 4-burner gas grill represents convective grilling at its best and is ideal for those seeking premium grill performance. Features durable stainless steel firebox, lid, heat tents, burners, warming rack, side shelves, grates and lid, to ensure longevity and premium cooking performance. V-shaped firebox with removal partitions offers greater zonal cooking, and the inline, top-ported burners provide precise heat control. Fast and reliable startups with the Surefire ignition system and two side shelves offer ample work and prep space. 13,000-BTU lidded side burner is ideal for sauces and sides, and the lid folds down to cover the burner when not in use. Removable grease pan allows for easy clean-up, and doored cabinet provides sufficient storage for the propane tank and accessories. Includes a tank gauge for monitoring propane level, and can be easily converted from LP to natural gas. Measures 55.3 inches wide x 27.6 inches deep x 46.3 inches high, and weighs 143 lbs.
- Primary cooking surface features stainless steel cooking grates and measures 28.6-inches in wide x 18.5 inches deep. Cooking surfaces provide ample space for about 16-20 burgers.
- Warming rack features stainless steel construction and measures 28.4-inches wide x 7.4 inches deep. Ideal for warming or toasting buns, sides or sauces.
- V-Shaped Stainless Steel Firebox with removable high-efficiency stainless steel partitions for an improved zonal cooking system. Cook at different temperatures in different zones.
- Stainless steel cooking grates, firebox, heat tents, burners, warming rack, side shelves, doors and lid offer increased durability to keep you grilling for many years.
- Four stainless steel top-ported inline burners are durable for longer-lasting performance and offer precise control across a wide temperature range.
- Removable grease pan and grease tray. Grease tray can be accessed from the front of the grill with ease. Porcelain-coated steel construction offers easy cleaning.
- Compatible for easy conversion from Propane, (LP), to Natural Gas, (kit sold separately). Includes a tank gauge for monitoring propane level- no more running out of gas.
- Surefire electronic ignition system offers fast and reliable startups with the push of a button.
- Cabinet with door provides storage space for the propane tank, tools and accessories.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge provides the griller with increased heat control.
- The lidded side burner is ideal for preparing sauces or sides while grilling. When not in use, the lid folds down to protect the burner and offers incremental work or prep space.
Looking for alternative gas grills that better suit your needs? Check out our gas grill/ BBQ page for more in-depth reviews.