In this price point, this is a very good projector. If you’re looking for an affordable, ultra short throw projector with good image quality where the colours pop off the screen, this projector is for you. If you are a gamer, you will love this projector. Picture quality, reliability and responsiveness while playing a game as well as its easy setup are just a few of the reasons to consider this projector. In fairness, we would highly recommend this projector and you won’t regret purchasing it.
User Review( votes)
Mini Projector 1080P- Upgraded Projector +50% Lumens LED Full HD Mini Portable Projector 120″ Big Display Projector Support 1080P, 30,000 Hour Multimedia Home Theater LCD Video Projector
This Mini Projector 1080P HD is really quiet to run if it wasn’t for the lamp illumination you would forget that it is on. Overall, the unit runs very cool, it is lightweight and once you download the manual you will find the directions to be very clear and concise. The only drawback for those working on imperial is that the measurements are in mm and centimetres, so you must convert to inches and feet. This is a very minor issue in itself but worth mentioning in case you find yourself scratching your head wondering.
With a contrast ratio of 10,000:1 this projector does hold its own in bright conditions. Still nowhere near the top end of the market for trust us, it will hold up far better than any projector in the cheaper end of the scale. There are two levelling adjustment knobs on the rear end which work just fine, however, the front height adjustment unit is a bit difficult to make minor adjustments with especially when using a projector screen. It would work much better with a knob similar to the two rear levelling feet.
The unit has a focus control ring which is ideal for when you move around and place it at a distance of your choosing, not the manufacturer’s choosing. Supporting 1080P video with a native resolution of 1280x 800 translate into better and crispier images, especially for video and movies. This projector surprises even more when you take into consideration the lamp is built to last a standard 80,000 hours, which is quite respectable and ensures future proofing your investment.
With I/O options such as USB, HDMI and VGA you are sure to be able to plug pretty much any device into it and enjoy truly mesmerising images. Like all projectors, it benefits when the room or viewing area is dark or at least somewhat dark. As a whole, it is an absolutely fantastic projector.
- Large screen: An excellent ultra-big screen from 40” to 150” with 5.9ft to 16ft projection distance, the recommended screen size is 100”(10ft). With 1280 x 800 Native Resolution, It also supports 1080p. It allows you to adjust the screen size with ease.
- Low Fan Noise: With the cooling system upgraded and retrofitted, fan noises are greatly reduced. You won’t be bothered by the noises caused by the projector anymore. provides you with a real quiet atmosphere to enjoy your leisure time at home
- Easy Operation:±15ºmanual keystone correction enables you to correct distorted images. Come with remote controller, choose and play any sources easily.
- Extended lamp life：Amazing 80,000 hours lamp life,80 % longer than that of its peers, it can be used for 20+ years with 10 hours of use per day.
- Multimedia Home Theatre Video Projector – GAOAG full HD projector also has HDMI, AV, VGA, SD Card port, which allows you to use it with Laptop, PCs, TV Box, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Chromebook, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Media players (Music, Pictures, Video), Android Smartphones.